Before you submit the form below, please read the information
- Make sure you entered the correct email address.
- As a retailer, we don't have control over the physical
system. So if you just tell us that you have problem with
your card, we won't be able to know what happened with your
card. Please provide the following information if needed.
- Which phone card you ordered, the order number (invoice
number), and the PIN number.
- The destination number that you dialed. This is usually
required when we try to contact the phone card issuing company
- Were you calling a cell phone? Cell phone may have harder
connection or higher rate.
- Did you use a touch tone phone? Telephone in pulse mode
usually gives trouble when using phone cards.
- Any further details about your phone calls.
We usually suggest you to contact the phone card issuing
company directly about the problem you have. You can find
their customer service number on our website under every phone
card's page. Some phone card issuing companies require the
customers to call them directly. Some phone card issuing companies
won't issue any credit if you made the phone call more than
2 days ago.
We always try to stand by what we claim on our website and
try to help you out whenever problem comes up.